Delphos Cooperative Association is accepting applications for an Agronomy Manger in Delphos, Kansas. This position is responsible for managing the successful operation of the Agronomy Department. A successful candidate will have experience working in a Cooperative and/or have working knowledge of the agriculture industry.
This position requires:
• A good understanding of fertilizer, chemical, and application operations.
• Giving knowledgeable chemical and fertilizer recommendations.
• Working knowledge of inventory management and control.
• Successfully working with supply representatives to make programs that benefit both the Coop and the customers.
• The ability to maintain good employee and customer relations.
• A CDL with a Hazmat endorsement, or the ability to obtain within 90 days.
• Basic computer skills.
About Delphos Cooperative Association
Delphos Cooperative Association is the oldest Ag cooperative in Kansas and has been serving their patrons since 1901. Delphos Cooperative Association offers a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits including health and dental coverage, co-op retirement, and paid time off for vacation and sick leave.
Candidates may send their cover letter and resume by August 1st, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail their resume and cover letter to:
Delphos Cooperative Association
c/o Steve Hoesli
P.O. Box 308
Delphos, KS 67436